Advertisingy u no do it?
Advertising (learn more)Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.
Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
By utilizing Digital Point Ads, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age or, as applicable, the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, and that you possess the legal right and ability to agree to and be bound to these Terms. You agree that you are financially responsible for your account, including but not limited to those for deposits of funds, payment methods, chargebacks, disputes and refunds. Digital Point accounts are non-transferable.
PublishersAs a publisher you agree to the following:
- Install and use Digital Point Ads ad serving code on your website at all times that you sell ads through Digital Point Ads.
- Review ads in a timely manner. The system will notify you via your registered email address if you have a new ad that needs to be reviewed.
- Payment of your bills is your responsibility. You are welcome to pay early if you wish, but if you go past due, ad delivery will stop for your site(s).
- You agree to check these terms periodically for any updates.
- If you choose to discontinue use of Digital Point Ads for any particular site, you agree to refund any/all unused ad credit to all advertisers with credits remaining and you will remove Digital Point Ads code from your website(s).
- Use or promote any means to artificially inflate impressions and/or clicks or use deceptive implementation methods to obtain clicks, whether manual or automated, including but not limited to clicking your own ads, asking others to click ads, offering compensation to users for viewing ads or performing searches, promising to raise money for third parties for such behavior or placing images next to individual ads, or using robots or other automated tools.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Attempt to hide ads being served on your site in any way.